Congratulations Miss Ally Jenkins! You are the first recipient of the most valuable team player award! OK so there isn't really an official "team player" award but I think there should be! We were one of the last fans walking out towards the parking lot after sitting through two rainy and cold soccer games at the Bethany Christian Tournament. When I turned around I realized there was someone behind me - Ally! She was quietly carrying the bag of soccer balls and even gave me a smile! It is tradition for the freshman to carry the equipment bags. It is a rite of passage and a sign of respect for the upper classman. Ally was just as cold and tired as everyone else yet she cheerfully "did her job"! She is the perfect example of a team player! As are all the other freshman who take their turn - good job ladies!
Monday, September 13, 2010
Most Valuable Team Player - Ally Jenkins
Posted by Jolinda at 2:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment